This Terms of Service document was last changed on August 21st, 2020 and last checked on August 21st, 2020.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. The operator of this website (“we” or “us”) offers access to the website (the “Site”) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein (collectively, “Terms”) and the Privacy Statements displayed on the Site. In addition, particular features, applications and activities offered as part of the Site may also be subject to additional terms specified in connection with such features, applications and activities, all of which are incorporated herein by reference.
Modification of These Terms
From time to time, we may change these Terms. When we do, the “last changed” line above will be revised. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of those changes. Unless we provide you with specific notice, no changes to the Terms will apply retroactively.
The Site is not intended for use by people who are younger than age 13. Do not use the Site if you are under 13.
Personal Use of Site
You are responsible for your use of the Site and Services, and for any use of the Site or Services made using your account. At VegByte, our goal is to create a positive and safe experience.
To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to Vendors, other Buyers or to VegByte. You may not use the Site or Services to:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate or infringe other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights of someone else, such as by selling content for which you do not have all necessary rights;
- promote, post or transmit anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- transmit any malicious or unsolicited software;
- stalk, harass, or harm any person or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use any means to “scrape,” “crawl,” “reverse engineer” or “spider” any Web pages or content contained in the Site (although VegByte may allow operators of public search engines to index some materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, and VegByte reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Site or Services in a manner that sends more requests to the VegByte servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser;
- provide any false or misleading information on the Service, or create an account for anyone other than yourself;
- make any offers via the Service which you cannot or will not honor per the terms of such offer;
- use the Service to harvest commercial information such as Buyer and Vendor affiliation or copy or record any information found on the Service or use such information for any purpose outside of the Service; or
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or Services.
In addition, you agree not to use the Site or Services in connection with:
- promoting political candidates, organizations or causes; or
- pornography or explicit sexual images or merchandise.
Any comment, material, information or other communication that you post, upload or submit to the Site or that is displayed on the Site at your direction (each a “Communication”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we will be under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any Communication.
You are responsible for your Communications. You shall ensure that your Communications do not infringe any copyright or trademark, do not defame or constitute trade libel with respect to any person, entity, product or service, or violate any other rights of any other of another person or entity. You shall be solely liable for any claims, damages or other liabilities resulting from your use of the Site or your uploading, posting, or submission of any Communication or the content of any of your Communications.
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in Communications are those of the author and not of us. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Communication. Please do your best to ensure that your own Communications are accurate.
By posting, uploading or otherwise submitting any Communication, you grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, translate, create derivative works from, archive, aggregate, distribute, transmit, perform and display such Communication and your name, likeness, voice, statements and endorsements as incorporated therein, in whole or in part, in any manner and in any media, format or technology, whether now or later known or developed, including all promotion, advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity and any other ancillary uses thereof, and including the unlimited right to sublicense such rights, in perpetuity throughout the universe, without any further notice or payment to or permission from you.
We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review Communications. We are not in any manner responsible for the content of Communications. By providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated and/or user-submitted content on the Site, we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any such content, including without limitation any liability arising under the laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, defamation, privacy or obscenity or any other applicable law. However, we reserve the right to block or remove any Communication, including without limitation any Communication that in our sole discretion we determine violates the Code of Conduct.
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content we prepare is accurate and informative, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in such Content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your reliance on such Content or the use of any product or service reviewed or discussed in such Content.
The Site may from time to time include Content concerning medical or health-related products or services. However, we do not provide medical advice. The reader should consult his or her medical or health professional before adopting any suggestion contained in, drawing any inference from or taking any other action in reliance on any Content that addresses medical or health issues. Please be sure to follow the manufacturer’s directions and comply with the advice of your medical or health professional when using any medical or health-related device or medication or undertaking any health-related activities or program. We are not responsible for any adverse consequences of any medical or health decision or the use of any medical or health-related product or service.
The Site contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained on the Site should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed on the Site. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on the Site.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of any Content or any Communication.
ALL OF THE CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONALITY CONTAINED IN AND/OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS IN THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SITE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITY AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and/or your use of the Site.
Information and Content on this website (“Content”) and any intellectual property rights embodied therein are the property of VegByte (in the case of products discussed herein) or the manufacturers or sellers or those products. Unless otherwise stated herein, none of the Content may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, broadcast, stored or otherwise used without the express permission of VegByte or the original copyright holder. You may display and print Content available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the Content and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. Unauthorized use of Content contained on this site is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Code of Conduct
You shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, or that interferes with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that infringes another person or entity’s copyright, trademark, right of publicity or other personal or proprietary right or violates any applicable law;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from any person;
- Engage in disruptive activity such as posting Communications that are unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme; or
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about users of the Site.
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet, all of which have their own privacy and data collection practices. Links to sites are provided only for your convenience and you access such sites at your own risk. Links do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated with or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted material displayed on or accessible through such sites.
Changes to these Terms of Service
From time to time, we may change these Terms of Service, which will be indicated at the beginning of the Terms of Service document. Accordingly, please check back periodically.