This policy was last changed on July 5, 2020 and last checked on September 16, 2020.
To encourage a safe shopping experience and remove unnecessary complexity, the VegByte Marketplace maintains a universal standard return and refund policy for both Vendors and VegByte as an ecommerce entity.
If you wish to request a refund for eligible products you have purchased, you must do so within 30 days after receiving the ordered item(s).
Before initiating a return and refund request, be advised:
- The product must have the original packaging and must not have been used; and
- The Vendor or VegByte will approve and process the refund only once the Vendor or VegByte has received the item(s) and verified the product condition
How to Request a Refund
If you wish to request a refund for a product(s) you have purchased, proceed as follows:
- Log into your account and navigate to the orders section
- Click on the order containing the product(s) you wish to refund
- Click on the vendor associated with the product(s) you wish to refund (if there are multiple vendors involved, repeat these steps for each Vendor about their respective products)
- On the vendor’s storefront page, click the orange ‘Get Support’ button
- A contact form modal will popup; write a subject, select the relevant order, write your message for the vendor and click submit
- The vendor will be notified of your message and will respond ASAP to organize the return
- Once the vendor has received the returned item(s) in good condition, your refund will be processed
Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable Product Categories
There are certain products and product categories for which you cannot return or request a refund.
- Beauty products (including but not limited to: BB creams, blushes, bronzers, CC creams, concealers, eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes, foundation, hair gels, highlighters, lip gloss, lip stains, lipsticks, makeup removers, mascara, nail polish, perfumes, primers)
- Digital products (including but not limited to: eBooks, documents, audio and music, videos, photography, graphics and digital art)
- Gift cards
- Grocery products (including but not limited to: packaged foods, canned foods, condiments, cooking and baking products, drinks and beverages)
- Perishable goods (including but not limited to: food items, fresh flowers, live plants)
- Personal care products (including but not limited to: balms, creams, deodorants, gels, lotions, masks, oils, scrubs, shampoos, soaps, sunscreens)
Changes to Our Returns and Refunds Policy
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change our Returns and Refunds Policy at any time by posting revised terms to our Returns and Refunds Policy.
It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to this policy. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this policy or other terms means you accept the changes.